Monday, July 18, 2016

I could've stayed in bed today. In bed's where I belong.

(It's raining like no other outside).


Have you ever had one of those days where as soon as you wake up your brain just immediately starts running 100 mph? And not even necessarily about important things, but about random shit and things that you don't even need to worry about? Happened to me this morning.

This past weekend was pretty low-key (which I'm more than good with). Thursday Aunt Poot and Solae came over for dinner, and Friday Momma and I went with them out for supper. We went to a place called "Mug-n-Bun". The food was really good, but it was a little expensive. And by little, I mean, holy hell is their food cased in gold or something? For real.

I think the most "strenuous" thing that I did over the weekend was clean the house and give Tayder a bath (and he was not happy about it). The rest of the time was spent just hanging out and watching Criminal Minds (and now my paranoia is at a all time high).

Dani and them are officially on their vacation, which means I'm going to have the office all to myself this week. (I turned the radio station off of npr and onto the country music station first thing this morning). I don't mind, I just do all of my work and go with the flow. I'll be having a few days off this coming September. Momma has to have surgery on her eyes, so I'm going to take a couple of days off for that. I know, we know how to party on vacation. But, I want to be there when she has the surgery and the next day for her recovery time.

Now if y'all will excuse me, I have some random thoughts to drive myself crazy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment