Friday, April 28, 2017

When you get a dose of epic failure for the day.

So, my aunt text me the other day and told me that she would be picking me up a bottle of my favorite wine the next day and would be sending it with my uncle/boss this morning.... she wanted to make sure that I was on the lookout for that delicious nectar of the gods wine.

Well, bright and early this morning I did indeed have said bottle of wine on my desk. Being the slightly less sarcastic/gloomy/cynical exciting person that I am on Friday mornings I text a picture of it to a friend of mine to let them know how excited I was.

And that's where my failure kicked in.


You see, I sent a message that said, "this was waiting on my desk when I got here this morning.... my boss knows how to start a Friday! Lol."

But auto-correct decided that the message I needed to send was, "this was waiting on my desk sexy when I got here this morning.... my boss knows how to start a Friday! Lol."

That's right, for some unknown reason my phone decided to change the word desk to sexy and I was very confused when I received a text message replying to mine that read, "on your sexy?" You know, because I didn't catch what my traitorous phone had done.... but my friend did.

And in case you're wondering, if you want to have a hilarious conversation that confuses multiple people, definitely let auto-correct take the reigns. And if you don't, well, auto-correct doesn't give a shit and is definitely plotting against you when you least expect it. You've been warned, but you've probably already felt its wrath (if you're like me, WAY more than once).

No comments:

Post a Comment