Monday, June 19, 2017

Newer country songs that I'm loving right now.

(YES, I LOVE Country music. And I don't care who knows it). We all have "those" songs.

You know the ones I'm talking about.... the ones that make you "think" or take you back to a certain time/place in your mind. While it's not a good time to stare off into space while you're driving down the road, you can still enjoy them. There are a few newer songs that weren't necessarily there when I made the memory, but take me to them just the same.

And besides that, when you enjoy the music, there's no wrong music.... remember that (and yes, that includes Nickelback- which I love and people will just have to get the hell over it).

Think a Little Less: Michael Ray


Break Up With Him: Old Dominion


Gettin' You Home: Chris Young


Record Year: Eric Church


Somewhere on a Beach: Dierks Bentley


Play it Again: Luke Bryan


Girl Crush: Little Big Town


Like a Wrecking Ball: Eric Church


Middle of a Memory: Cole Swindell


Fast: Luke Bryan


You Ain't Worth the Whiskey: Cole Swindell


Better Man: Little Big Town


Hope You Get Lonely Tonight: Cole Swindell


And while nothing can beat my classic go-to's (Let's hear it for some Brooks n Dunn, Randy Travis, Garth Brooks, and George Strait), these don't seem to be all that bad to jam out to. And while I would suggest you to pay attention to the road.... while you're sitting still, cooking, cleaning, showering, or basically anything that doesn't require 100% of your attention like driving, give them all a listen. 

You never know, you may just like them like I do. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some "rockin' out" to do. Here's to starting off a Monday that hopefully won't make you cry all the way into the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment