Monday, August 7, 2017

I don't wanna be one of "those" people.

BUT.... the fact that Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are separating has ruined my life and now I believe in absolutely nothing good. Love?! HA! It doesn't exist and if their breaking up doesn't prove that to you, then y'all are dreamers!!

They announced their split via social media (because isn't that how we do everything in 2017?) and it reads as follows: "We are sad to announce we are legally separating. We tried hard for a long time, and we're really disappointed. Our son has two parents who love him very much and for his sake we want to keep this as private as possible moving forward. We still love each other and will always cherish our time together."

Yeah, we're all really disappointed too. Mostly because the two of you were the only beacon of hope left in this godforsaken land that we call romance in 2017.


LOVE IS A LIE. I can't even believe this and I'm devastated. And no, I don't care that people think we should all be happy and not sad, because "they had those beautiful years together and that's something to be proud of" and all of that mess.

DEVASTATED I TELL YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment