Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas 2018.... I didn't want to drag my ass out of bed and into work. 🎄

Y'all, I would be lying if I said I didn't seriously consider running my foot over with my own car just so I could avoid coming into work today.

Sure, I had the last four days off, because of Christmas, BUT please be aware.... I HAD THE LAST FOUR DAYS OFF SO OF COURSE I DIDN'T WANT TO COME BACK. And yeah, I may have just repeated myself, but I feel like I needed to so that everyone could properly grasp my feelings on the matter.

It was a very nice four days and they were mostly spent chilling with Momma and D.... and cooking, because Christmas dinner. Speaking of Christmas dinner.... my brother and his girl brought the baby down and we all had our "Christmas" (presents and such) on Sunday night and I made all of our dinner on Monday evening.

D and I had our tree down by Monday morning, and let's be honest, I'M SO DAMN HAPPY IT'S DONE. Then we went down to Aunt Poot/Uncle Doodle's yesterday for about 1.5-2 hours and then came home. While Momma napped, D and I watched Shaun of the Dead (how has it taken me this f*cking long to watch that movie?!) and started watching Underworld: Blood Wars, but didn't get to finish it. Oops.

All in all, it was a great time and while there are more details about the last four days and the things that go along with it (you know, like D and I "going FB official" and how I should probably be more offended that so many people thought I was going to die alone, but I oddly enough don't care?), I'll have to talk about it some other time, because I currently have the attention span of a ferret on methamphetamine.

No comments:

Post a Comment