Wednesday, August 21, 2019

I got to wake up to this cuteness this morning. ❤️

Is it still considered "waking up" if you've been awake for hours, but you finally manage to drag yourself out of bed? I'm not really sure, but either way, I'm going with it.

I was running late this morning (dragging myself out of bed is getting harder by the day), but once I saw that Tayder was laying on D and Spart had his arm over Tayder, I had to stop for a few seconds to capture the moment (Xur was asleep on the couch, because he likes all the space when he sleeps!).

I swear, there are times I really don't know what I would do without my pups. I know that probably sounds insane or ununderstandable, but it's the truth. They are great company and I find much comfort in them. Even when they're being little shits, I still adore them.

And I'm assuming that's how a (pup)mother is supposed to feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment