Friday, August 23, 2019

I'm so happy that it's finally Friday. ⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒⌒°(❛ᴗ❛)°⌒

Y'all, it's been a llloooooonnnnnngggggg ass week!!

I overslept yesterday morning and was late for work. Well, technically I didn't "oversleep." I've barely been sleeping at all lately, even with my new meds, and I finally passed out about 4:45 yesterday morning. So, when my alarm went off at 5:30, I apparently hit it and fell back asleep. D literally had to shake me and say my name before I came too. Therefore, I did oversleep, but not because I was sleeping well.

Does that make sense? If not, I apologize. I'm just really wonky today.

I've been invited to a couple of things recently, but have no desire to go. I know that sounds horrible, but it's not for any other reason except for the fact that I feel eternally exhausted.... but still unable to rest. My plans for this weekend?

I don't have any. Sure, I have to go to the grocery store, either this evening or tomorrow, and I'm sure D will want to do something around the house. But, my masterful plan is to try and take it easy and get some rest. I don't know how well that will work out. Then again, that's why they call it a "plan" and not an absolute.

There's also some major plans on my part to get in some major snuggle time with my pups, maybe watch a couple of movies, perhaps finish the audiobook I'm currently reading (The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window). I like to listen to it while I cook supper and such, so it may work out. And ever since Dani convinced me to get a library card, the whole "borrowing" ebooks and movies has gotten remarkably easier (the library is right around the corner from my house).

In my future, I also see some form of booze. Wine, whiskey, schnapps.... maybe a bit of them all. I joke.... mostly. But, I do enjoy having a couple of drinks while cooking and/or watching movies, (and throughout the day in general), so you know.

TFGIFF, dude. (Ps: Cuddles with my little guy while we watched "31" yesterday after work). ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment