Friday, December 6, 2019

I finally sent out the Christmas cards and I didn't even want to?!?

Every year I send out Christmas cards to a few friends and family members. This year, I sent out more than ever, because I included more of my family and of course, D's family. Don't ask me why I thought to do this, because I am most definitely not in the holiday spirit, but cards are one of those things I've done forever and I guess I felt obligated to continue to do?

This year though, I actually made our own. Mostly, I found a free sight on the internet, uploaded a picture that D's stepdad took, and went from there, but I thought they were pretty cute. You know, besides the picture where I clearly look like a chunky little iguana hobo that needs to get her shit together.

I ended up sending out about twenty-five cards this year (I mailed them out on my lunch break today!), and while they're later than they usually are (I usually have them sent out by the end of November), at least they're out there and people know I'm not a total waste of space and think about them. Or, something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment