Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I see some interesting things living in the city.

As most people know (and if you don't, all you have to do is listen to my damn twang), I grew up in the middle of nowhere. I've never liked living in the city and have always found more comfort being in seclusion or "the country." 

Honestly, if I lived in a city bigger than the one I currently live in, I'd probably pull my hair out.... and let's just say, D does not like the thought of me being bald if there's a way around it. Ugh, dudes. I digress.... the point I'm trying to make is, while I would prefer to live in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by nothingness, I do have to admit that when you live in the city, you see some.... interesting things.

Don't get me wrong, you see plenty of interesting things in the country too, but I feel like I'm just accustomed to those things so they're not necessarily strange to me. Shit I see around here though? Oh, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment