Friday, April 2, 2021

My baby is two decades old, but he will forever be my little boy.

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY to the pup that’s been my main dude for over half my life!! I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without him for all of these years.

Everything good, bad, joyous, heartbreaking, hilarious, and depressing thing that’s ever happened in my life since I was fifteen years old, this little guy has been by my side throughout it all. Needless to say, he’s been through some shit.

And no matter how annoying I am or how much I love on him against his will, he just takes it all in stride. Sure, he may want his dad 24/7 these days, but when he doesn’t feel good or he’s in the mood to be loved on, he immediately comes to his momma.

If there was anyway to keep him forever, you can damn well bet that I would do it. He’s my rock, my love, and my first baby all wrapped up into one dynamite little package.

He’s adored by all and I could’ve never asked for a better sidekick for all these years. I love you, Tayder!!


No comments:

Post a Comment