Friday, October 8, 2021

Today, a good man was laid to rest and we will truly miss him.

Mark was an amazing guy. He was always funny and brutally honest. I don't know if the man ever met a stranger, because within the first three minutes of meeting him I was convinced that even I had known him longer. 

D met him through work and they became fast friends. Always hanging out and playing COD Mobile at every available opportunity. It was nice to go over to their house and just talk to him and Amy whenever the occasion presented itself. They truly are amazing people.

Even when he got ill, he still tried to use that to help other people. He truly cared what happened to the people and world around him. I know I've said it before, but it bares repeating, he was just a damn good man and will be truly missed. The world is less of a bright place without him in it.

Our hearts, love, condolences, and prayers are with his family. While I know that isn't necessarily a comforting thing during a time like this, I also know that sometimes its just nice to know that someone has your back. And I know you're not lacking in support, but Amy, if you need us, we're only a phone call away.

We loved him. We love you. And we're here.

"The comfort of having a friend may be taken away, but not that at having had one." -Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment