Tuesday, November 9, 2021

I'll have a cup of stress with a side of stress and a refill on the stress.

To say that D and I have been on edge lately would be an understatement. 

The company I work for is moving buildings in the next few weeks and everything seems to be closing in all at once. And it's not just the move that's stressful. It's all of it. The moving, billing, new systems being put into place, end of the year. So on.

SOS. QB. Word. Pdf. I'm literally just naming random acronyms at this point. 

It seems like no matter what I do or how hard I work, I can never catch up and stay that way. There always seems to be something lurking around the corner waiting to pop up and say "hey bitch! you forgot me!" or "hey bitch, you didn't do this correctly!" At this point, nothing surprises me anymore. But, I still got this shit.

Says the woman who lives off coffee, nicotine, and spite.

D started his new Assistant Manager position and he's been training to open this week. Meaning, we've been getting up at five in the morning to ensure that we're both on time for work. I only get up that early to harass him and make his coffee. It's the little things. He's also been picking up a bazillion hours and training new hires.

So yeah, we've both been running on fumes and we're dragging ass and stressed like no other. But you know what? We're not the only ones. I guess chugging along and keep hanging on is the way to go. I mean, we won't be on edge like this forever. Probably.

You know what? We'll play it by ear. Therefore, if you need us, please leave a message after the beep. **BEEP**

No comments:

Post a Comment