Thursday, November 11, 2021

My thoughts after watching the first episode of Yellowstone.

NOTE: These are quite literally my unfiltered thoughts directly after watching the first episode of this show. Needless to say, my inner monologue tends to curse like she's a sailor.

Oops. (I say oops, but I'm not sorry).

(Also, I can use this picture now, because I've seen literally one episode).

#1: This is the most gorgeous scenery I've ever seen on a show. Seriously, it's so f*cking beautiful that I might cry. John Dutton was right. "Leverage is knowing that if someone had all the money in the world, this is what they'd buy." It's true, because I would love to live on the Dutton ranch surrounded by all that beautifulness. It's breathtaking to say the least.

#2: Beth Dutton has absolutely no f*cks to give and I am here for it. She is without a doubt my spirit animal. She's so blunt and sarcastic that I just can't help myself! I feel like I'm gonna be quoting this woman on the regular.

#3: All the men on this show are fine as f*ck. I don't know what they're putting in the water, but hot damn. Personally, I've always liked rugged country men, and this show is not in short supply of that.

#4: This show is f*cking devastating. I can already tell it's gonna break my heart and wreck my life. And yet, I still want to keep watching it. Makes no sense.

#5: Kevin Costner still f*cking got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment