Saturday, October 30, 2021

❤️ Our Wedding. (I got more pics from AS). #WeDontShineWeGlisson ❤️

I recently got more pictures from our wedding, this time from Aunt Susi. Now all we have to do is get our disposable cameras from the big day developed and we'll be good to go. Needless to say, it's been quite the process and we're already over a year in! But, at least we're getting there little by little. Right? RIGHT?!!?!

Also, nobody told me that I looked like I swallowed a beachball on my wedding day. Like, if I didn't know for a fact that it wasn't true, I would almost swear I was pregnant when we got married. But no, I was just at my absolute chubbiest. I've lost somewhere between 20+ pounds since then, and I can definitely tell when I look at me now versus these photos. But you know what? I was so f*cking happy that day, I don't even care. My hubby just had some massive boobs to stare at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment