Monday, January 10, 2022

I love the fact that freezing weather still blows my hubby’s mind. 😂🥶❤️

My husband was born and bred in Florida. The man is a redneck if I've ever seen one (and that's saying something, because I come from a long line and life of hillbillies) and I swear we're like kindred spirits. You know, me being from the regular holler, him being from the swamp holler. 

It works. No one ever thought he would leave the state, but then he drove 1,000 miles to be with me and never looked back (his words, not mine). Even though that was over three years ago (what?!), the fact that he has not acclimated to the frigid weather up this way is still prevalent.

But, like the champ he is, he takes it all in stride and bundles up before going outside. And let's be honest, with it being as cold as it has been, layers are a gals (and guys) best friend! Says the woman wearing two pairs of socks today.... moving on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment