Thursday, January 27, 2022

My pitiful little pitty baby is four today and he's just so handsome!!

I've never understood people who think that pitbulls are mean for absolutely no reason. They're not. A puppy is like every other being in life. It grows to become what the world around it and it's experiences have shaped it to be. Just like with people, we have to accept the good, the bad, and the ugly. 

This point could never be more proven than with our little Sparkles. The day I met him I just knew that he was a member of our family. He was Momma's pup in every sense of the word. But, we've always had a special bond. After she passed I would be lying if I said we didn't somehow become even closer.

Spart's my baby. Tayder's my baby. Xur's my baby. That's just how it is.

And today? Today our youngest baby turned four. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go have a good cry and be real dramatic about the fact that my babies are all growing up and I'm essentially getting old as dirt and they won't need me anymore. You know, real substantial mom stuff. I love you, buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment