Wednesday, February 2, 2022

I don't remember Landon being this much of a f*cking asshole.

Apparently, there is a Winter Storm heading our way and to say that I am less than thrilled would be an understatement. Winter Storm Landon is spreading throughout the Midwest and we have a severe ice warning starting at 1:00am today and lasting until Friday. What. The. Fuck?!!?!

2022 is holding no f*cking prisoners and the survival rate may look more Resident Evil: Extinction than we would be comfortable with.

Our current location is expecting 0.25-0.50" of ice and then another 1-2" of snow on top of that. They're calling for so much ice, snow, sleet, and rain that I'm really regretting the fact that I don't have my generators and survivalist's gear from back home. 

And does that mean we are all currently hunkered down in our homes with supplies and rations? Nope. We're all out and at work, because being an adult is the worst and the economy gives literally zero shits if we're risking our necks to try and get by. I'm just seriously praying that it blows over us and we don't get even a little bit of the shit they're calling for. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment