Saturday, February 5, 2022

I drive like my Momma and her daddy before her.

**random conversation between D and I while sitting on our bed Friday evening**

D: “What do you do when you get your car stuck in the snow?”

Me: “I put it in reverse and back up until the spirit of my ancestors tells me to stop and then I put it in drive, floor it and let Jesus take the wheel while using curse words that got me kicked out of Sunday school.”

D: “………….”

Me: “Repeat steps as needed.”

D: “……. you’re so damn dramatic.”

Me: “Says the man who chose to spend the rest of his life with me and then complains every time one of my seventeen personalities shows up.”

Say what you will, but I'll tell you the same thing I told my MIL when she told me she would freak out if she ever got her car stuck in the snow:

Nah. I'm either gonna get it out or get taken out. There's really only so many options.

And honestly, when you know those odds? You kind of just have to go with it. #Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment