Monday, May 30, 2022

Our love language is sarcasm and I am here for it, baby.

 **does some random cleaning and pulls wedding arch out of our garage**

D: “I‘m just gonna spray this down and clean it up.” Me: “Ok, just be careful of the flowers up top.” D: “They’re fake, right?” Me: “Nah, they’ve just been living in our garage for a year and a half with no sunlight, water, or soil.” D: “……….” Me: “They’re Jesus flowers.” D: **sprays me in the face with the water hose**

Side note: When you tell the hubby you (unrealistically) want your wedding arch in the house and he makes it happen anyways.

I am an extremely lucky (and overindulged- via my hubby) woman. D makes sure he takes care of me and spoils me to the point of being rotten, and I definitely don't hate it.

I never thought that I would A: be spoiled and B: enjoy it as much as I do. But, here I am living the dream. Don't get me wrong, I also like to spoil D and he thrives on it too. We hate telling each other no and our family crest should probably say "Treat Yo Self" but that's neither here nor there.

If people don't like it? Well, I guess they can't come and hang out under my cool wedding arch (ie: our living room).


No comments:

Post a Comment