Saturday, June 18, 2022

She graduated and then they threw a shindig on a very pretty day.

A couple weeks ago, Solae graduated from high school. We're beyond proud of her and can't wait to see what she does next! Ok, did that get all the corny mumbo jumbo that you're supposed to say out of the way?

Yes? Good.

Seriously though, we are proud of her and she's a great kid. It's amazing to me that it feels like she was a little bitty thing not too long ago and now here she is, technically an adult. Like, what the f*ck? Is this how everyone feels? Do people feel this way about me? Is this going to happen for the rest of my existence?

Ah, the circle of life. 

They had a party for her today and while I don't tend to venture out of my hole for much (except work, the grocery store, and the occasional run around with my hubby), I had to make an exception for her. Because she is the epitome of a cool kid that deserves it all. Honestly, I love the little shit.

We walked up the street since it was at Aunt Poot's (can we have this weekends weather all day everyday, pleeeeaasssseeee?????) and there were all kinds of people there. Friends, family, it didn't matter. She's popular with us all, because as I said, she's awesome. We got to sign her board (like she did our wedding one!) and look through all of her band competition memorabilia. It was actually really cool and I'm glad she had a good time!

Here's to you, kiddo. We (Me + Dev + the Pups) always got your back and can't wait to see you take on the whole f*cking world. **embarrassing kissy face here**

No comments:

Post a Comment