Sunday, June 19, 2022

❤️ Any day we get to celebrate each other is a good day!! ❤️

Happy Fathers Day, to my (fur)baby daddy! You’re the shit dreams are made of, my love.

I don't care what anyone says, being a (fur)parent is still being a parent! And honestly, I have the best baby daddy around these here parts. You can disagree with any of that all you want, but frankly, I'm not going to listen to it. Then I'm going to keep keeping on my merry little way in my own little world.

Why? Because that amazing baby daddy of mine let's me live in our own little world and it is a nice world to live in.

So here's to you, baby. We may not have a "traditional" family, but we have the amazing family that works for us. I love you to the moon and back and all across the stars! You're it, you're the shit, and you're the best husband and daddy around. 

**all the kisses here**

No comments:

Post a Comment