Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Today we picked up a bike for my little Gatorbaby.

And I have officially resorted to calling this little baby "mistress." Because damn, nothing can take your man's attention quite like a beautiful piece of machinery.... or COD. 

No worries though. I'm actually pretty fond of the bike and find that watching my husband ride on it develops some pretty ridiculous fantasies in my head. And if you didn't see that coming, you obviously have never seen your man on a bike of some sort, because damn. I don't even care what kind it is, my imagination gets the best of me and then next thing you know, I'm zoning off and he's wondering if I'm having some kind of mental break.

Don't fret, baby. No mental break.... well, in my head there is shit breaking, but in a very good way.

Say hello to the newest member of the Glisson family: Mistress Benalli.

Sounds like some Italian Mafia shit, right? Hot. **hahahahaheeheheheh**


No comments:

Post a Comment