Monday, April 17, 2023

A weekend of motorcycle rides, cuddles, and furbabies.

If more weekends could be like this past one, I think we would all be good to go. Go where... I don't know. But go.

The weather was beautiful, we actually had plans that went through, and I got to spend the whole thing with the hubby and my babies. When I say it was a good day, you may as well crank up Ice Cube.

It started off Friday with a movie night. Have y'all seen Cocaine Bear yet? If not, you're definitely missing out, because that shit is hilarious. Seriously, I laughed so hard at one point I almost peed down my leg. Even if I wouldn't have wanted to see it, you could of told me O'Shea Jackson Jr. was in it and I would've been SOLD. 

And good ole Ray Liotta... ah man. No one can play a bad guy like Ray Liotta. I'm gonna miss that guy. He was my very favorite crass actor. The dude could literally play a piece of shit human being (which he did often) and I would be like.... yeah.... but I mean... it's Ray Liotta.

Saturday we got up super early and I got ready while Dev made breakfast. Trav and Mace showed up, we got everything situated, I loaded up our babies and we made the 1.5 hour trip out to their house. Once we got there we got pork in the smoker and settled in the pups and then the four of us went on a nice little ride.

It was peaceful and beautiful and honestly, I feel like if we had more relaxing days like that, everybody's anxiety would be down and happiness would increase. 

After the ride, their parents showed up at the house, we made a trip to the meat market, and we all proceeded to cook, eat, talk, and hang out until ten at night. Then we loaded up and headed to the house.

Sunday was spent resting and not doing anything at all, because my old ass was dragging and there was nothing but rain and gloom out. Go figure, we had one beautiful day and now it's back to shiver-ass cold. That's ok though, because that just means I get more cuddles, comfort food, and movie nights. 

And honestly, that's this girls dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment