Monday, June 5, 2023

Note to self: just because they said they got this doesn't mean they got this.

After work today we decided to ride up and see Mavis. Its always a bit of a trip but we've made it so many times at this point that its almost second nature and unbothersome. We just wanted to hang out and pick up a couple of things. Also, I seriously needed some cuddles from their little girl, Bean.

While we were there the guys decided to take a ride on the Nelli and apparently while they were traveling uphill, my husband fell off. Like, flew off the back of the bike and landed full force on asphalt.

Head, back, neck, and ass. 

Luckily, they weren't moving at a fast pace and he's ok. He's sore and has a bit of road rash but considering they were laughing when they pulled up and Dev said he was ok after some ibuprofen, I guess we'll pack this in the "I need to put my husband in a plastic bubble" box.

These dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment