Saturday, July 22, 2023

He's my little ole man so the jumps need to go.

We got my Tayder a new little bed so he doesn't have to jump down from anywheres anymore.

Anyone who knows my little guy knows he's a trooper... but I am forever his mama and with that comes ALL the worry in the world. WHAT?! He's my baby and I'm not even a little sorry for it. 

He's twenty-two now, and his hips aren't what they used to be (same Bug, same) so I wanted him to stop having to jump off of stuff so often... the bed, futon, couches at other peoples houses. Just any and every thing I wanted him to be able to be ground level. He can now just stand up and walk to whatever he needs, he doesn't have to pull a stunt for it.

We haven't owned pup beds in years (all our pups sleep with us and are very much allowed on ALL our furniture), but this time around? I think my little man is loving the change. 

And as long as my baby is good, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment