Monday, November 20, 2023

❤️ One of my guys is always in recovery. ❤️

You ever have one of those weeks where it feels like no matter what you do, you just can't catch up and be ok? That week ever extend far beyond said week and at this point you're like wtf?

Happened to me.

We've been a recovering household this past year and things have been all over the place. Dev's still in recovery and feeling better... but still... recovering... and now Sparkles has another hematoma.

Let me backtrack a little. Sparkles developed a hematoma on his left ear July '22. He had to have surgery and the recovery from that was awful. Poor little guy does not do well with anesthesia. Now, it's back. 

We're trying to deal with it a different way this time around and I'm seriously hoping that it works and he starts feeling better soon. My poor little fella is so f*cking pitiful.

With two of my three guys in recovery though, that means we're spending the next few weeks at home. Sparkles needs to be monitored basically 25/8 and Dev still isn't feeling the greatest, so we're essentially not leaving our house except for important instances (ie: I still have to go to work and stop by the grocery store on occasion). Xur and I are on "fix these dudes" duty.

Did I mention it's been a rough year?

That being said, at least it's a short week? I only have the rest of today to get through and then two more days and I'm home free for four days. Since we're staying home, I'll be cooking us Thanksgiving dinner (we're doing french dip taters and such) and we'll be spending all the time we can just hanging out and being with one another.

And honestly at the end of the day, that's the only thing that makes me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment