Wednesday, January 17, 2024

My hubby has a much younger wife... for the next three to four weeks. 🎉

On this day, thirty-four years ago, my amazing mother-in-law brought a bouncing baby boy into this world... and here we are all these years later... with me reaping the benefits.

There are not enough words to encompass all the things I wish I could say or to let people know how I feel when it comes to my hubby.

He's kind, caring, loving, hilarious, sweet, strong, dependable, loyal, trustworthy. All those words? And NONE of them even come close to touching the man. He's everything I never even knew I needed and more than I'll ever deserve.

The most amazing husband to me, the best son to his parents, the most reliable brother to his siblings, and hands down, the most fantastic pup dad around these parts.

Here's to you, my love.

I love you so deep in my bones, I don’t know how my muscles hold up. You make everything in life better and beautiful.

Happy Birthday, to the pitter to my patter.

No comments:

Post a Comment