Monday, February 26, 2024

Sometimes it's the little things in your everyday life.

Dev and I had a fairly busy weekend. We usually do, as there are few times we just get to hang out and do absolutely nothing (ie: what I want most of the time). We had a WRTTMM to handle, grocery trips to make, and another trip to see Mavis before they head out to FL this week.

I mostly just wanted to stay in bed and not move because my body is so damn sore. Apparently, thirty-four year old Katie doesn't travel as well as she used to and my left hip is going to be my demise. However, we pushed through (I make it sound far more dramatic than it really was... probably) and finished out our weekend with some snuggles and season two of La Brea. 

And now we get to start the week with no errands to run and all the love to come. Perhaps I'll have Dev give me a couple more tattoos and we'll finish out our show... all while banana bread is in the air.

Until then, I'll be enjoying long drives and beautiful skies with the love of my life and our furbabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment