Wednesday, July 28, 2021

To my bestie, MOH, the B to my C.... my friend.

Happy Birthday, my bestest most lovable friend in the entire universe! You’ll always be the B to my C and the Clairee to my Ouiser! I love you to Pluto and back and surrounding ALL the stars!! You always know how to make me laugh, lord knows we've cried, and been through more than what a lot of friends have.

But, we came out on the other side, like we always do.... I think it's just in our nature. I never have to worry about you judging me and you know that I forever have your back. Afterall, there's not many people I would buy ten pregnancy tests for, because we are both equally freaked the f*ck out.

You've given me advice on when to move on, I've dragged your unconscious body through the dining room of a nursing home. Who knows how many mountain dews, pizzas, and star bursts have become our victims? From the long nights crushing it on Hall 6 to the day you stood by my side as I married the love of my life to right now.

I'm forever thankful for our friendship and for the person you are. I love and adore you, B. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment