Friday, May 31, 2024

Five tires... in five months... this is f*cking stupid.

Y'all... you ever had something happen to you so many times that you're convinced no one is ever going to believe you? Like... it sounds so ridiculous there's no way it isn't made up?

Happened to me.

It's officially the end of May (five months into 2024)... and I just had to go to my tire guy and have my back tire replaced... again. That's literally the fifth tire that I've had replaced THIS YEAR and that's not even counting the multiple flats/plugs that go along with it. What? You didn't think it was just all buying tires, did you? Nope. On top of buying five tires, I've had to plug at least four I can think of (there may be more). Again... just this year.

When did I become the age where I have a legit f*cking "tire guy"? Like... he's my go to right down the road and gives me deals because I'm such a frequent customer. Honestly, I think the man just feels bad for me, because this shit is ridiculous and if he wasn't the one helping me out, he would never believe me.

I mean... it sounds like some shit a man says when he's trying to talk shit about his ole lady's driving. Except, I'm the ole lady and my husband is like WHAT KEEPS HAPPENING? Because sometimes he's driving when it happens.

For instance, I was driving to work this morning and ran over this dime-piece beauty (no, I didn't see it- yes, I'm f*cking blind) at 6:30. Had to put my donut on and hobble around for the day until Dev took me to get it replaced after work. HOWEVER, we literally just had the tire on the opposite side replaced a week ago YESTERDAY because we were driving home from Mavis's super late... turned on the street home... and somebody shot our tire.

No, I'm not exaggerating... you literally can't make this shit up. #WelcomeToIndy

We had to change that bitch at two am... one dude stopped and asked if we needed help and when I told him no he then proceeded to try and get a phone charger from me that I didn't have. Good times.

So yeah... I'm on my fifth new tire of the year. Ok... new to me... my dude has the best deals on used tires that are basically brand new and I've come to the place where I've had to buy SO many and I have to replace them SO frequently, I basically refuse to buy brand new tires anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment