Sunday, June 16, 2024

πŸ’•I'll tell the (fur)daddy happy day on his day.πŸ’•

Happy Fathers Day, to my (fur)baby daddy! That’s right… you hold all them puppies, good lookin.

To say my Gatorbaby is the best (fur)daddy in all the land would be an understatement. There isn't a single person on this planet I would rather or even want to do life with. He loves me fiercely and he loves our pups on another level. Whether they're happy, sad, sick, or sleepy... they want their daddy.

And honestly, I can't blame them. I want their daddy too.

There have been many people over the years to ask when we're having kids (not if- when), and my favorite answer Dev tends to give is- "Do you not see my kids right f*ckin there? They have four legs apiece, that's two extra legs, how the f*ck did you miss em standing there?"

Our (fur)babies are our legitimate babies and no one can tell us any different. "Having kids and having dogs aren't even close to the same thing!"

Ok... but if your kid is being a dick and bites our kid and our kid bites him back... we correct him like he's a kid... you wouldn't correct him like a kid. You would correct him like a dog. We wanna know what your kid did to our kid like you want to know what our kid did to your kid. And if you think you're coming after our kid with all your vengeance and attitude, either one of us will physically fight you over any of the three of them. See the difference?

In case you don't let me tell you... if our kids are falling off a cliff... you better go for yours... because we're going for ours.

And that's the kind of life partner and (fur)daddy I get to spend my life with. One that makes everything better. Protective, but gentle. Crazy, but loyal. Headstrong, but tender. All of these qualities make up the man my pups and I look to for comfort and unconditional love.

And he never fails to deliver.

Happy Father's Day, my love. You deserve all the love and happiness life has to offer... and then some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment