Friday, April 26, 2013

I am too damn old for this.

I Am Far Too Old For Acne! I AM Not A Teenager Anymore! I Didn’t Even Have Acne As A Teenager!! I Call Bullshit!! But You Know, Nothing I Can Do To Change IT. Why My Hormones Have Decided To Go All WACKADOO!! Is Beyond Me!

Just thought that I would share my experience from when I tried to “Clear Up my Acne with ACV” with the world.

However, to really appreciate the story you must first realize that my skin has been breaking out very bad. Why? I have no clue I guess it’s just the Universe's way of saying "Ha-ha we do what we want". I have tried every over the counter acne product that they make (including Proactiv, and it sucked butt), but I digress. After all these products have failed me I decided to start trying "homemade" remedies. Inigo gave me a recipe for a homemade concoction that worked for a long while but as fate would have it eventually slowed down its working process. So it was brought to my attention that Apple Cider Vinegar was good for skin, acne, among many other things, also I talked to Inigo about it, so I decided to give it a try.

Well that was where it all went to Hades...

I was so very tired one night but I said to myself "Katie, you gotta wash your face in that stuff, get up or you’ll never get your skin cleared up". So I got up, went to the bathroom and proceeded to wash my face with the ACV. Well somewhere between getting up, and washing my face I had forgotten that Inigo had told me to dilute the ACV. So what did I do? That’s right people I proceeded to slap straight ACV all over my face resulting in immediate coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, cussing, the instant feeling that a dragon had breathed fire into my face, and god awful odor. Also, from the initial pain the ACV got away from me and rolled into my eyes and mouth, and let me just tell you people if you’ve never had a mouthful or an eyeful of ACV in your lifetime, then don’t because it’s NOT AT ALL PLEASANT!!

And if all of that wasn’t good enough I then emerged from the bathroom half-blinded, still in searing pain looking for help, and what did my wonderful loving family do? Help? No let me tell you how this went down:
They proceeded to hide and say "No get away you smell like Vinegar"!! They’re such Loving People!!

The point of this story that I’m sharing is if your using ACV, REMEMBER to Dilute it, NEVER run to your family for help if covered in vinegar, and I SHOULD REALLY THINK certain things through a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment