Thursday, July 4, 2013

Law Enforcement Movie Review

This happened Wednesday Night...I felt like watching a movie so I headed to the RedBox. (You know that's how I roll). I was going to watch "Identity Thief" or "12 Rounds #2", but unfortunately the two people in front of me got the last copy of both movies. (Thanks alot for that by the way, Dilholes). Anyhoos, instead of those two, I got these two. I felt the need to watch "Gangster Squad", and just so happened to stumble upon "End of Watch". I had heard good and bad things about both movies, so I decided to see for myself. It was by accident that both movies were Law Enforcement movies set in L.A. Didn't realize that until I started watching. I didn't mind though, they were set in different time periods.

Gangster Squad:
I really enjoyed this movie. I like anything set in the 1940's. It was good and kept my interest/attention the whole time. Besides with the amazing cast it had, How can you really go wrong? Umm...the answer is- You Can't!! I recommend it to all that enjoy movies that are set "back in the day" or law movies. I liked it almost as much as I enjoyed "Lawless".

(ON A SIDE NOTE, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, BUT I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE SEE "LAWLESS". I LOVED IT!!)


End Of Watch:
I liked this movie too. It could've been better (I usually love all Jake Gyllenhaal, yes even Brokeback Mountain, get over it), but for the most part I enjoyed it. You'll only like this movie if you like the out of focus/hand-held camera kind of movies. It's not for everybody, but for me personally it was fun. Alot of foul language, blood, gore, drugs, guns, and such, so definitely NOT FOR THE KIDDOS!! But for the adults, Big Fun.

And Just To Sign Off And Leave On A Good Note,
Here's A Little Eye Candy (Of The Men From Movies I've Just Mentioned) For The Ladies...
You're Welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment