Thursday, July 18, 2013

One Of Those Days

I just must be having one of them. It's something that happens to everybody from time to time I say. One of those where you don't feel bad, but you don't exactly feel good either. I thought that maybe it was from the fact that I haven't really been sleeping good, or some new medicine that I'm on. Now, I'm not really sure what it is. I think it's just one of them ole Blah days. It happens to the best of us. I came into work this morning like every other morning, but I forgot to eat breakfast immediately (my bad, I was vacuuming!!) so I think that might have had a little something to do with it. When your body gets used to something and you throw off it's schedule it doesn't tend to like you very much. Don't worry though, I remembered very shortly after that and ate. Although, for some other reason today, I'm not liking eating, but can't get enough to drink. My body is all, Food-Boo! Water-Yay! I think in a way that's a good thing! As of right now I have put down two diet cokes, a bottle of Gatorade, and two bottles of water. It's never ending!

Plus, I don't feel like I have an energy at all today. Not just energy to spare, but no energy at all. I don't know what it is. Even climbing the stairs at work seemed like a task that might have taken me all the time in the world if I would've had it. I'm usually not like this at all. I'm used to go-go-going. Usually that's how I am. Today however, not happening. I must not have slept good last night. Everytime I have night terrors or sleep walk I'm tired the next day. That must be it. I got about four steps into the flight of stairs and honestly thought about laying down until one of the guys drove by on the forklift and picked me up with it and lifted me to the top landing.

After much consideration, I decided against it and just walked up the stairs. My make-up and hair looks partially decent (note I said partially) today. Granted, I have the front braided to the side and the rest pulled back in a knot, but still it counts! Good make-up/hair days are so few and far between for me that I feel the need to document them to my little hearts content! So, I shall. To make myself feel a little better I've decided to list the good things that have "went down" so far on this day: 

Danielle and I finally accomplished all of the massive amounts of paperwork and such that had to be done for the day. Yay! Go us!! They have continued to play BG on the radio all day. I swear that I could listen to that man sing for hours and hours and be perfectly fine with it. Plus, our crazy/somewhat possessed radio decided to only pick up one country station for the day, so guess what we listened to in the background all day? I've also been rocking out to Luke Bryan today. I forgot how much I loved to hear that guy sing and talk! It's great!! I have been meaning to write Noodle a letter for probably close to a month now (sorry Noodle), and finally checked that one off today. It was almost a complete four pages long so hopefully it will make up for my tardiness. It was only so long because we had a lot of "girl talk" to catch up on. Luckily for me our "girl talk" mostly consists of scary/sci-fi movies, important events going on with us, random quirps, our outlook on life, and little tid-bits in the romance department. Since I have very little to tell in that department (romance) the pressure mostly falls on her for that. In all fairness it's easier for her. She prefers the company of both sexes, so she has more "experiences" to share for "girl talk". We basically just talk about the day-dreaming aspect of it all instead of the graphic details. The point is-Letter, Accomplished! I finally got Brittany's "Hello Kitty" erasers sent out to her today. (I know I was supposed to do that almost three weeks ago, but I been busy. And by busy I mean I forgot!) So sue me! I enjoyed last nights episode of Baby Daddy. They thought Fitch was dead. Riley was going to give a eulogy, turns out he wasn't dead. He asked Riley to marry him, she said no. I wish her and Danny would just get together already! They released the photo's for "TWD" today on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. Can we say: "Hello Mr. Reedus!!" Loving it!

I realized the song Redneck Crazy is actually about a stalker with a serious complex. Seriously. Crazy!! I never really paid that much attention to the lyrics before today. Now that I have it creeps me out a little. Just saying. I'm also convinced that at some point in the next couple of weeks that Danielle is going to "go off" and end up punching either her brother or dad in the throat. Let me just be the first to say, that moment is going to be great, and Epic!! Although, her calling her husband a sissy was hilarious! Uncle Roger seemed to have been in a pretty good mood for the day. I can tell that he's tired, and seriously needs a vacation and a long nap, but for the most part...Good Mood! I wish that he could slow down, and relax a little. They need it. Danielle broke a "cupcake punch" so I'm pretty sure that she's going to commit hairy-carry at some point. She has to completely reconfigure Jayna's birthday invitations. She's threatening to go back to JoAnn's and punch them all in the butt! Needless to say, it's pretty serious. On the plus side though, our new "Watergate" shredder works like a gem.

It's about 94 degrees outside, 82 in the office, and has a humidity of about 1634. No, that's not a typo. I mean it! I can feel my baby hairs curling! The new parenting method out is the "CTFD" method. It was pretty funny to read about. I've caught up on reading the blogs I follow, I'm about tired of these people being so perfect! Quit it already!! I read everything that's in the news. I'm still upset about Cory Monteith, just so the world knows. I also worked until there was nothing left to work on. Well, there's always something left to work on, but we got the majority of everything accomplished. Go us! I DVR'd Jay Leno last night. Now, I'm not a big Jay Leno fan, but Charlie Hunnam was on and I didn't want to miss it! Yay, more BG just popped onto the radio!! Anyway, I think that's all for now. Sorry everything is just so Random and Out There. It's just one of those days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment