Tuesday, July 9, 2013

See What Happens When I Stay Up Reading?

Ok, I started reading a book off of my "Book Bucket List" last night. I'm over half way through it already, and it's got me completely on edge!! It's the Teresa Medeiros one (Some Like It Wild). I just can't handle this kind of pressure!! Things are half going the way I want them too in the book, but unfortunately I had to eventually go to bed last night, so I had to put it down (Boo!!), and had to stop at a pivotal moment! Things/Circumstances could completely change due to the series of events that were leading up to this particular chapter!! I just can't take this kind of pressure! This creates a giant hole of instability for me! I can't wait to read more as soon as possible!! Oh the great turmoil that I'm in!! (Insert extremely dramatic pause, then dramatic sigh, followed by my very best impression of Scarlett O'Hara). If you can't tell I like to be a little dramatic when I'm reading a book, just like the characters. It's my thing, Quit trying to rain on my parade!! Hopefully I'll be able to finish it tonight. Wish Me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment