Friday, July 5, 2013

Weekend Plans

Since it's supposed to rain everyday this weekend, inside plans are probably in the works. Although, Momma, Aunt Susi, and I had fun last Saturday in the rain, I don't think that we'll be wanting to break out into another verse of "Wade in the Water". Our lives are not a Tyler Perry movie after all. That would be somewhat awesome (I call dibs on chopping stuff up with a chainsaw...just so you know), but moving on. Not to mention I haven't been feeling the greatest lately (just a little on the puny side...shh, don't tell Momma or Aunt Susi, they worry to much), so a little R&R sounds like a plan. Although, none of my plans ever tend to work out, so I don't even know why I bother, but NOT THE POINT!! This entire weekend a "TWD" marathon is on, and you know what that means? Uh yeah, you guessed it, Norman Reedus (a.k.a. Daryl Dixon) and I have some serious catching up/daydreaming to do together. Sorry, it's just our "love thing". We enjoy spending time together (**winkwink**). Ok, fine enough of my daydreaming. Well, after I share this one picture that my sister-in-law (Thank you Brittany) shared with me on FB...

What can I say? She loves me, and knows my love for the him and the show. He became one of my favorites after I seen "The Boondock Saints", and when I found out that he was joining the cast of a new Television Show, Let's just say there was EXCITEMENT from this girl right here! Just saying. Seriously. Excitement ensued! I also have some catching up to do in the reading department. I have a bunch of my novels that I recently got out of storage, but haven't really had the opportunity to get into one. So this weekend I have a date with at least one of them, if not a couple. Good thing I'm talking about books and not guys, otherwise I would sound really bad right now. That, or I would sound really popular. One or the other. I'm not currently dating anyone right now though. I don't really go out much (not used to the city still, I know it's crazy, but give me a break), and I'm thoroughly convinced that at least four out of the five people that I see in public are serial killers, and the fifth one I'm still leery about. He's got it in him, he's just better at hiding it. You know I'm right! Quit shaking your head at me, I'm right on this one, I'M NOT PARANOID, I'M JUST AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS!! Anyways, I also at some point want to rent his from the RedBox and watch it...

I have loved Melissa McCarthy since she was Sookie St. James, and Jason Bateman is towards the top of my list too. Maybe tonight, perhaps Saturday night. I know right. My big plans on a Friday/Saturday night involves movies, novels, my glasses, fuzzy socks, and a face mask. Big Fun! Well, for me it is. Even when I lived around all my Friends and had a BF I was never big on going out. Don't get me wrong I like going out and doing things, but I'm also content spending my evenings at home. I like both. I'm just weird like that  guess. Oh well, it works for me, so I say "Here, Here!!" (Yeah, I'm having a pirate/cheers moment, Quit Judging!!). I'm sure that I'll probably go see Aunt Susi sometime this weekend too. I don't know though, might let her just spend some time with Uncle Roger. They need a little R&R too. Well, technically they need a vacation, but getting Uncle Roger to take a vacation is like trying to pull teeth out of a hungry piranha. Needless to say, it doesn't work well. Plus, I'll find some stuff to do around the house. I have some other things to catch up on so it's not like I'll be laying around sleeping or anything, but there really is only so much to do with a rainy ole weekend. It's all good though, sometimes it's nice to just curl up with your puppy, teddy, tea, and a good book. I should probably be a little ole lady by now. :) But I don't care. Maybe I'll even do a little blogging or something. I don't know, the possibilities are endless. (Get excited with me people, it's Friday...TGIF!!) I definitely need to re-paint my toenails! DEFINITELY!! My Hobbit Feet are starting to look even rougher than usual!!

Hope Everybody Had A Good Fourth!! Be Safe On Your Travels Back!! Holiday Traffic Sucks!! Hope You Have A Great Weekend Too!! I Have Some Serious Blog "Re-Vamping" To Do This Afternoon For Aunt Susi Too!! Wish Me Luck!! It Involves Technology After All, And We All Know How That Usually Goes!! ALL I WANNA DO IS PUT A DRINK IN MY HAND :)

No comments:

Post a Comment