Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Confess

Usually when someone would ask for my confession, I would just plead the fifth. I've hung out with enough cray people to know that sometimes you just don't tell. Not to mention I've seen every season of SOA and watched The Godfather. Ok? Snitches get Stitches. People have tattoo's about it and everything. Although, there are also tattoos of anchors that say "refuse to sink". Well, that's just dumb. The whole purpose of an anchor is too sink and anchor something down. Hello! If it ain't sinking it ain't working and it's a defective anchor. Just saying.

However, sometimes it's nice to talk about some things. I'm very random and what my friends called-quirky. Their words, not mine. I like to share things about myself from time to time, especially when I think it's funny or I'm just in a mood. Hey I'm a girl, it happens. I got to thinking about some of the different/random things about myself and figured-Ahh why not? As long as it's about me and not anyone else I figure it's all good.

I Confess...
*That sometimes taking a shower, relaxing, and going to bed early is one of my favorite weekday things to do.
*I could watch tv for hours and hours upon end. I'm kind of obsessed with SOA and New Girl.
*I always imagine what I would look like if I had perfect hair/make-up, but actually have no clue what I'm doing.
*I love memes, and could look at them on the internet almost all day.
*Sometimes I pretend to listen to people, but really I'm just nodding.
*If I could wear my dark grey Derek Heart pants everywhere all the time...I would.
*I really could eat Taco Bell every single day and don't care if people would judge me for it. 
*Shopping for clothes and trying to figure out fashion freaks me the hell out.
*When I'm listening to music I make up scenarios involving myself that match the song.
*The one time I tried to date two guys at a time, I got caught within the first 48 hours. It was more like 36. I'm definitely NOT a multi-tasker.
*I'm convinced people are watching everything we're doing in our homes through the cable box and tv. Paranoia city- right here.
*At 23 years old I still want my Momma when I'm sick, sad, tired, happy, and pretty much every other emotion.
*I'm a bit obsessed with reading and collecting books. Also by a little I mean, I own more books than anything and I think that they all have feelings.
*I still have my three favorite dresses that probably wouldn't fit me anymore, but just might.- my prom dress, my dress from Dani's wedding, and my senior alumni dress. I also have Mo's black/white/rose dress from Senior night. She ain't getting it back.
*I have no desire to be married and have kids, but sometimes think about what kind of mother I would be. Not to mention I look good in wedding dresses (in my head).
*I still have (and sleep with) my teddy bear that I've had since I was about three days old. He's looking rougher than he used to, but I still love him.
*One time I kicked by ex-b/f out of bed so that my dog could have more room to stretch out.
*I miss living in the Country because the City freaks me out, but I also like the City and I'm trying.
*I can't take a half descent "selfie" to save my life. In all pictures I look ridiculous! One eye always half closes, my smile is lopsided, and for some unknown reason my whole head seems to get bigger. And that's when someone else takes it, let alone me!!
*Sometimes when no one is around I will turn on Miley Cyrus-Party in the U.S.A. and rock that shit song out. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. She may be nuts but that's a catchy damn song.
*I might be the weirdest woman in the world, because I hate wearing shoes. They may be pretty, but I hate wearing them!
*If I was going to build myself the perfect man I would say Charlie Hunnam, because he is le gorgeous and I thought that way before the FSOG casting hussies, but really in my head I would mean Tyler Hilton.
*I read Fifty Shades of Grey and loved it. So much so that I read the trilogy twice in a week and a half, and bought them all.
*I own an Ipod touch, but have it in storage because I don't even know how to work it all that well.
*When I'm uncomfortable I make inappropriate jokes and bite my bottom lip.
*My favorite kind of music is Country, followed closely by Classic Rock.
*One time I licked the sleeve of my cousin's shirt when we were drinking, because we wanted to know if the stain on it was bbq sauce. Sadly, I didn't even hesitate. He licked it and said-"Katie is this bbq sauce" and without hesitation I licked it and said- "I think so". Yeah, it was a crazy weekend.
*I love Scary Movies, unless I get a phonecall asking me what my favorite scary movie is.

No comments:

Post a Comment