Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The things that we may never learn.

I thought of something while I was blow-drying my hair last night and I said to myself- Huh! I should tell people about this!! Why? I'll never know for sure, but sometimes it just seems like a really good idea at the time. I thought some of it was really funny, because you see it so much.

I'm 23, nearly 24 years old...yeah, yeah I know the fact that I'm getting old was pointed out to me last weekend...Shut it!! And there are still just certain things in my life that I don't think that I will EVER learn!! They say we learn from our mistakes, that's mostly true, but sometimes NOT SO MUCH. I know that I'm guilty of this. I'm not trying to say that I'm not, but Some People are WAY WORSE. Let me explain...

This one I'm guilty of, I should learn, but I don't always think it through. Sleeping in make-up is Never a good idea. Ever. No matter what the situation is, you just shouldn't do this. I know the feeling, you come in way too drunk tired to deal with it so you just head straight for the bed. Then the next morning you wake up looking like Alice Cooper. I get it. We've all been there. No? Just me? Well, Alrighty then...Ya'll hussies still shouldn't sleep in your make-up. Also, there is such a thing as too much make-up. It comes to a point where it looks like a Kardashian and a Kindergartener got a hold of your face. Not only should you not sleep in it, but you just shouldn't wear it.

Oversleeping is not a good idea. By the time you get up you still have to get ready, the dog needs out, your boss is waiting on you, and frankly you look as rough right then as you would've if you would've gotten up the 45 minutes earlier. Beauty rest is not always real.

No matter how much you dream it and your Momma encouraged it- Not everyone can be a Rockstar, Actress,  Fireman, or Doctor. It's just the cold hard truth. There are just certain people that I've come across in life that I don't want to take care of me in a life or death situation. A man that is 108 lbs soaking wet shouldn't try to carry my big ole 134 lbs butt down a ladder while flames are going crazy. Just because you're one of the most dramatic people that I've ever met in my entire life doesn't mean that you're an actress. And finally I know we're all guilty of it. I myself love to belt out the classics while riding down the road, or while being silly with my friends...however I am very aware that I am not a Rockstar! Just because it's entertaining doesn't mean it's good! They may be laughing at the fact that you're so bad! Sorry, but I'm not sorry. 

Do not under any circumstances get back together with an Ex. Hello! There's a reason that they're an "Ex" instead of still an "Us". Seriously, get with it. If it didn't work the first time, chances are it's not going to work a second. If you insist on the second chance and it doesn't work, than it's really not going to work any time after that. Basically, what I'm saying is if it doesn't work to begin with and ya'll "part ways" let sleeping dogs lie. Giving it another go is not a great idea. No matter what your Horoscope may say!

People should NOT be allowed to have Alcohol and a Phone in the middle of the night. It just shouldn't happen. I'm not talking emergency situations-Get a LifeAlert Button- I'm talking late at night, thinking things over in your head. No one honestly wants to get a text message (used to be a phonecall, but now drunk people can be "techy-savvy") from someone in an emotional/drunken stupor. No one. Just Stop It.

Walt Disney was NOT as smart as you think he was. Sure he created classic cartoons that filled our childhoods with joy and laughter, and that's still happening for the generations growing up now. However, it's not "all good". What do I mean? Well, for starters-Thanks alot for the unrealistic expectations that he set up for girls about their hair. Every Disney Princess has fantastic hair that free flows in the wind and looks stunning. Constantly. This is NOT a true fact of life! Trust me. Every curly-haired person in the world will agree with me on this one. Also, Prince Charming? Yeah right! More like Prince Ass, Prince Mama's Boy, Prince Douchebag, Prince Cheater, and Prince Tool. I know because I asked around, so it's not just my opinion. Finally he said- "If you can dream it, you can do it". Yeah, that's great in theory, but not always true. Ex: I dream about being Mrs. Charlie Hunnam. Is it going to happen? Sadly, No. I would be arrested. It's called stalking.

Finally, people know who you're talking about on Social Media. It's not a giant secret. When things are not going your way and you start "smack-talking" on Social Media trying to be all incognito, guess what? It's not working. Everyone knows who/what you're talking about and you look dumb. It's the truth.

That's not all, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment