Monday, September 30, 2013

Icecream scarfin.

I don't have alot of time to post today....However, I wanted to share with everyone what my awesome cousin Danielle made for me. It took her two hours, and she said she really enjoyed it. I love her for it!! Well, that and about a million other things. Don't worry Sweetie, I don't just love you for your scarf making abilities, but that is a perk. :) I can't crochet to save my life (she's going to attempt to teach me on the way to The Covered Bridge Festival...we'll see how that one goes), so she made me a big ole scarf. I have a love for scarves as well, so Yay Dani!!

Since it's colors are dark brown, tan, and pale pink she named it the "Neapolitan" Scarf. Personally, I just call it my Frackin' Awesome Icecream Scarf!! By the way when I picked out the colors, it was completely by accident! I didn't mean for it to be like icecream...I guess we know where my mind is most of the time. The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach! Just saying!! Just putting that one out there, I love sweets!

I just want everybody to be fully aware that if you need me this Fall/Winter you can spot me out of the crowd by my big ole Icecream Scarf. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. It's awesome. I can snuggle down into it because it wraps around four times, and goes from the top of my nose to my shoulders.

Can we say cuddly? Who needs a big burly boyfriend to keep you warm in Winter months when you have one of these bad boys? Yeah, that means you Judgy Lady that lives in the back alley, that insists on telling me that I'm going to die alone...Jerk. I feel like a baby kangaroo in it's pouch. Well, kind of. I'm really not sure how that feels, but I'm assuming it's as awesome as my new scarf! :) It may look like I'm about to rob a Liquor Store, but I promise that is not the case. See? Hands up for surrender and everything! I love it, Thank you Dani!!

No comments:

Post a Comment