Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Just So You Know

I went back to the Doctor on Friday to have my last treatment. It was kind of a "double dose" to really try and make sure that it works. It made me sick at my stomach, and frankly I looked and felt like shit it could've went better. Oh well like I always say, I've been better, but I've been worse too. Yeah. I say that. So what. I don't go back again until December 03, to have more tests done and to see if these treatments worked. Wish me luck, fingers crossed. She also "upped" my dosage of medicine that I'm taking. Nothing serious, but she said it's working so more will make it work faster. I guess she's probably right.

  
**I was right. I was right about who was going to play the male role in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie, I didn't even take a guess for the female. You can read about it here or here. Possibly even here. What can I say? I like when the world or just some random people for that matter come together in one solid vote and I Win! I feel like Kelly Clarkson on the first season of Idol!! Charlie is the man, and ya'll are welcome. To all the "Haters"-Suck it losers!**


*Yesterday I spent the day watching good ole Deuce Berlin so Aunt Susi could go to French Lick with Uncle Roger. He's a very good dog, so we basically cuddled up in the big ole comfy chair in Uncle Roger's RaceRoom and watched the Labor Day Castle Marathon on TNT. Even he seemed to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment