Tuesday, October 15, 2013

It's Teller Tuesday, bitches.

I had the weirdest dream last night. I woke up I know a good three times, but every time I fell back asleep the same dream would start up again. It was very strange. So does that mean that I had three weird dreams or just one since it continued? I'm really not sure. Apparently in this dream I was some form of entertainer, but the kind that hides form people and sings Santeria and Season of Love. Yeah, I don't get it either. I have got to quit letting my imagination get away from me, it's running a muck! If I wasn't so used to it by now, I would be worried. However, I've been weird my whole life so it doesn't even seem to phase me anymore. Also I would just like to say that I started reading The Trilogy again last night, and leave y'all with this....

No comments:

Post a Comment