Monday, October 14, 2013

What costume would you choose?!

{{Before I begin this post I would just like to start off by saying- People who broke into my car Saturday night, scraped the window putting a hanger or whatever down it to get it unlocked, broke my glove-box, and stole the middle part that change goes in, but left everything else (an utter mess) I only have one thing to say to you. HaHa!! Jokes on you because I'm poor! I mean Come On! Seriously?! My car is four different colors and held together with zip-ties and duct tape. What did you think you were going to find in there? The Queen's Jewels? Jerks.}}

Moving On...Dani and I were discussing last Thursday what to be for Halloween. We talked about dressing up for work and how much fun we thought that it would be. We wanted Aunt Susi to do it with us, but she's off on Thursdays and Fridays now, and since Halloween is on a Thursday this year...you know the rest. It would've been fun though. Dani and I came up with a bunch of ideas on what to be (none better than her as Taylor Swift with a broken guitar and tire tracks going up her), but still haven't decided. There's just so many choices. Even though we want to be workplace and kid friendly (ain't nobody trying to see anybody's business...dang), there are just so many possibilities.

The Classics:
(Audrey Hepburn, Alice in Wonderland, Minnie Mouse, 
Dorothy, Red Riding Hood, and A Gangster)

The Random Ones:
(Rockford Peach, Sailor Girl, A Doll, Captain America, and The Morton Salt Girl)

The Ones That Make People Ask:
(Catherine Earnshaw, Elizabeth Bennett, Mrs. Lovett, and Rose Dewitt Bukater)

The Tacky Ones:
(Forrest Gump and Lt. Dan, Bonnie Parker After She Was "Captured", and A Dead Prom Queen)

I like all of these, but I've always wanted to dress up like Bonnie Parker (not so much with the bullet wounds, I mean before). For some reason though whenever I find something that I like I think to myself- "Yeah, that would just be better with some zombie make-up". You can thank Norman Reedus a.k.a. Daryl Dixon and the rest of the cast of The Walking Dead for that one. {By the way, the new season of TWD started last night, I didn't watch it, but I have it recorded. Gotta love DVR.} It is true though think about it. Zombie Bonnie. Zombie Alice in Wonderland. Zombie Old Timey Lady. It's just the fact of the matter. Whatever I decide on, I think they may have to be the Zombie version. Basically, because I really want to wear grey make-up and smear bright red lipstick across my face, while having wild grimy hair. I could do something really cool/creative with some make-up or something (Chestshire Cat), but I'm on limited time here folks...Thanks Pinterest. And honestly the only reason I kind of want to be Alice is so that I can wear a bow in my hair and Dani will have to see it all day. Just so you know, she hates bows and threatens to cut all of my hair off if I wear one. The same with bangs. (Exception-Hallow-freakin-Ween). I was going to be An Escaped Insane Asylum Patient, and Dani Nurse Ratchet, but I think we decided against that one. Who knows. I'll think of something. If worse comes to worse I can always revert back to the 90. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment