Friday, October 4, 2013

On This Particular Friday Evening

...I will be doing a whole lot of nothing. That's right, you heard it. I know that I'm young and I should be out "livin' it up", but let's be serious for a minute. I don't wanna. I'm tired and getting over a cold, not exactly the best mixture for a rambunctious evening. Besides like you've heard me say on numerous occasions I don't go out much. Moving to the city from BFE and leaving the few friends that I actually spent time with behind tends to put a damper on "going out". I don't have Homies. Yeah, I actually used the term Homies. That and dating in the city freaks me the hell out. Like The Lumineers say- "Classy Girls Don't Kiss In Bars You Fool".

Sorry, Dani has been making me listen to The Lumineers today, because they're all going to the concert tomorrow, and that one's my favorite song, so it's kind of stuck in my head now. Just saying. I don't like meeting new people either. Wait, that sounded kind of...well wrong. I like meeting new people just fine, but I'm very awkward at it. I stutter, turn red, bite my lip, and fidget. Yeah, you heard me right- fidget! It's a word! Once I get to know them I'm fine and dandy, it's all the crap in between. It's all good though, I'm tired and want to catch up on some of my reading. And there's always NetFlix. :) You say boring or dull. I say- Shut it! It's fun to me. Yeah, I went there.

I want to finish the last book in the trilogy, start a new one, and watch SOA re-runs. I also plan on drinking whatever the hell that wine is in the fridge that Uncle Jimmy has. I'm not really sure what kind it is, but I'm fixing to find out. Wish me luck. Shylyn is going camping with her Aunt E this weekend so I'll have the downstairs to myself. She's leaving after she gets home from school today. Or at least she's supposed to, we'll see. I'm also going to be cleaning this weekend. Yeah, I know what you're thinking...Boring! Once again- I don't care. I'm tired and still a little...what's the word?...ummm...Queasy? Icky? Gross? Tired? Blucky? Something like that. Sorry this post doesn't make any sense and really doesn't say anything, but I really just wanted an excuse to show everyone this interview, because I just can't quit laughing at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment