Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lunch With The Ladies

I just thought that I would mention that I went to lunch with Aunt Susi and Danielle this past Wednesday. Basically because I Love the picture that Aunt Susi took of me and Dani. We went to our "go to" place...Panera Bread. It was sooo good! Thank you Aunt Susi!! Every now and then we get to sneak away on our lunch break and go together. I got my usual- Tomato&Mozzarella Panini, and they had soup. It was probably one thousand times better due to the fact that we were beyond hungry!!


Can you tell we were hungry? It's true, our stomachs had been growling all day!! Jalapeno Cheetos just wasn't doing it that day. No Siri! Uncle Roger and Chris had meetings all afternoon, so we snuck out together. It was beyond worth it! I think I may be a bit in love with this particular Panini. Just saying. Now since I took the time to do this little post, if ya'll will please excuse me, I have to get back to reading my book! I'm on a role! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment