Monday, December 9, 2013

A kazillion things.... but not.

Is kazillion even a word? Oh well, it is now. Sometimes there's a kazillion things that you would rather be doing than what you are actually doing at this current moment. Take for example- I'm usually a real stickler for capitalization and such...but today, not so much. I say boo to it. You know with the "rebel" that I am...not. I know y'all know what I mean. Even though most of us are thankful for our jobs, there are many, many, many other things that we would rather be doing, instead of crawling out of bed early and start working on a Monday morning. Currently I would like to be doing any of the following things:

Sleeping
Cramming enormous amounts of Mexican food in my face
Watching The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (again)
Exacting revenge
Dancing around like it's my job, while singing "Don't Stop Believing"
Not have to do "serious" adult stuff (i.e.-working, being responsible)
Be under my quilt watching the Bonnie&Clyde remake that's on the DVR
Winning the lottery
Reading Buzzfeed like it's my job and they pay me for it
Re-reading a fave of mine
Ordering the books I want off of Amazon
Daydreaming about how I want things to go
Watching re-runs of SOA
Debating with people on Instagram
Picking random windows to stand outside of with a boombox to go a'la "Say Anything"
Practicing my "Scarlett O'Hara"  for when I date a fireman

Or perhaps just sitting around checking random strangers spelling and grammar...

No comments:

Post a Comment