Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A strange Tuesday.

Well, not much going on today except for the fact that I went back to the Doctor. I went because it was time for that check-up to see if the treatments helped. Let's hope they did because if not the next step is- Pumpkin Scoop! I know that ya'll probably have no clue what that means, but please just go with me on this one. Everything else besides that seems to be fairly normal though, so that's good. I've lost eleven more pounds since August. Twenty- three total.

I'm nowhere near that awesome Caroline Soccer Wife Baby Birth Momma that people are going all Cray about, but it's still nice to know. I'm proud dang it. Side Note: If I looked like that woman partially naked I would be Instagramming it to. Ya'll need to quit hating, she's proud of herself as well she should be. Get a hobby.

Anyways....  I went to the Doctor today and I should have the results in a couple of weeks. I swear if that woman keeps getting "all up in my business" she's gonna have to buy me a drink. Just saying. Leaving work in the middle of the morning to go to the Doctor and come back was weird. Just because of how it split the day and everything. Just strange. Enough with that.

Do y'all remember what today is really about? That's right people it's- Teller Tuesday!! I know, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that I'm crazy and that I'm too invested in this show. Well, you may be right, but that's not going to stop me. It hasn't so far has it? Nope, didn't think so. There's only tonight's episode and then next week is the season finale. See you won't have to hear me talk about it much longer. Well, you will but not as frequently. Maybe. What can I say that I haven't already said before? The show is awesome. Kurt Sutter is a psychopathic genius. And Charlie Hunnam is...well...He's Charlie Hunnam, enough said. It has great actors/characters and an addictive storyline. If you don't watch, What the hell is wrong with you, then I would say start from the beginning and give it a try. I'd say it's probably not for everyone, but it is good. I don't know that it's an accurate depiction of biker gangs though. But what do I know about it? Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment