Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I hate being sick

I know that no one really likes to be sick, but I especially don't. I. Hate. It. It's horrible. Yesterday I was sent home from work, because...death was near! It was very near, and the loving family/co-workers that I was around not only love me, but made it very clear that they did not under any circumstance want my "funk". Thanks guys.

I came to work and made it for around 4 to 5 hours before it hit me...again. And by again I mean...I had already been puking all morning at home. And by it I mean...the bubonic plague. Yes you heard me right, the bubonic plague. It was horrible. After I managed to puke in the bathroom that's located right in our office, Dani took me home. So what did I do after I got home? Well, first off I changed into my warm sweat clothes (hello, pj's!) because it's just not cool trying to curl up in jeans. Just saying.

I needed to take some medicine, but unfortunately in order to take it I had to put something on my stomach. Problem was: I couldn't keep anything down and everything looked disgusting and made me gag. However, it had to be done so I went with the classic(s). A little chicken noodle soup and cherry popsicle...

It's all i could do to handle that, so don't judge

That's always been my "go to" sick food. After I ate a little soup, I made my way to the couch (don't tell Uncle Jimmy) to lay down. I barely made it before collapsing. No, I'm not being overly-dramatic yes I am but I was dragging it over there...

The only up side was while laying there I got to watch-
Fast&Furious6 and other movies

Then as I was trying to relax, Greg's friend decided to hug on me and get all up in my personal space and freak me the hell out. If you can't tell I don't like people in my personal space unless I request them to be there. There's even family members that I'm leery about, let alone people that I've met twice. Twice! I'm a bit grumpy when I'm sick to so I had to really control my anger and agitation...

Needless to say he freaks me out on so many levels that I was forced 
to tell him that we will not be dating. Ever. Sorry, but I'm not sorry,
not happening

But later on I got some more soup down and took a nice hot shower and went to bed. I feel better today. Not 100%, but much better. Not so pukey. Yay!! Wish me luck, an fingers-crossed peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment