Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday Letters.

Dear weather, seriously? Right at a foot of snow and (-14) degrees with (-40) degree wind chills? Really? Just to let you know I'm far to sensitive to be dealing with this. Dear Uncle Roger, thank you for coming and picking me up for work. These roads are crazy!! Thank you very much. Dear Greg, thank you for digging my car out of the snow. Also, your friend is creeping me out, tell him to quit "petting" me. I'm trying to be nice, but I won't be forever. Seriously. Dear new Wolverine movie, BORING! Until towards the end. Dear Shylyn, sorry I tackled you into the snow. Actually, no, no I'm not. I meant to tackle you into the snow and it was hilarious!! Just so you know I haven't tackled a fourteen year old into the snow since I was like eleven. And it was Greg's friend Corey. And I was sick and they snuck me out. And there was only a few inches of snow. And they took me car hood sledding. And I got sicker, but it was so worth it. By the way, sorry I accidentally made you eat yellow snow. That one I am sorry about. Dear living room floor, I am far too old to be sleeping on you. I thought that I could do it no problem on Sunday night, but I was wrong. My back and hip hurts so bad, because apparently I'm a 23 year old girl that is really an 87 year old woman. Yeah, I know, right? I had to give in and sleep sideways on the couch with my feet on a stool after that night. Dear The Holiday movie, you were awesome! I'm so glad that I finally got to watch you. So worth it. Jude Law people, Jude Law. If only I could meet a man just like him, so he could tell me that I was lovely and that he adored me. Just saying. Dear Criminal Minds, thank you for keeping me company on Monday. You definitely helped my cabin fever. I love this show!! People say you make me paranoid, but I'm a firm believer in the fact that I'm not paranoid, just aware of my surroundings. Dear American Horror Story: Murder House, you are an amazing show. So glad that I started watching you. Dear Dani, thank you for talking me into watching AHS:MH. It's awesome and I love it. And yes you were right, Tate is without a doubt my favorite. You know me well. By the way thanks for making me take that quiz online to find out my "true" age. It's true, I really am 27 going on 45. And I love it. Dear Momma, thank you for bringing me back and forth to work in this weather. I know that it's not great, and I'm sorry the car got stuck, but thank you a lot. I love you. Dear Pacific Rim film, you were so amazing! Seriously, amazing. Just so you know you kicked Transformers and all the rest of their butts. By the way- Charlie Hunnam- kudos dude, kudos.

No comments:

Post a Comment