Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Letters.

Dear The Originals tv show, I can't believe I caught up on your entire season Sunday. It was a day full of Klaus and I loved it. Dear Aunt Susi, I'm so happy for you! I'm glad to see you so excited about your new house. I'm telling you it's time to read a novel and drink tea in your study. Also, thank you for lunch on Monday and Tuesday. Soup is always good, especially in this horrible cold weather! By the way, I still don't get why calling a boy- "Billy White Socks" is mean, but I'm going to go with it. Dear Dexter, you started off slow and I was iffy about you, but the more I watch, I think the more that I like. Dear Jim, don't worry about having to go stay at your mom and dads for a couple days. You're all they have and you doing that is a good thing. Dear ice patch that I fell on outside of work, you suck. If I wasn't so used to falling I would be very angry right now. I didn't break/really hurt anything thing thankfully, but I am pretty sore. Dear Momma, no I was not checking the tire at work, I did in fact wipe out and almost kill myself. It's all good though. It's been a minute since I had a good "Katie moment". Thank you for the pineapple upside down cake. Dear H&R Bock online, thank you for letting me do my taxes myself, so much handier than going somewhere. Dear Uncle Roger, thank you for lunch and the two jackets that I tried for ten minutes to talk you out of. I try to tell you I don't need stuff, I'm good really. I just enjoy hanging out with you, you're good company like that. But thank you. I just want to make sure that you know that I appreciate everything that you do, but you really don't have to do it. Dear Dani, your toenail, or lack thereof I should say, is disgusting. That is all. Dear Shy, quit waiting for guys to "fall in love" with you. You're young, it'll happen when it's supposed to happen. You won't die alone. Drama Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment