Sunday, February 16, 2014

Four things

So I was sitting around thinking about a million things (per usual) and I was trying to decide on what to blog about. Then I realized- Katie, you blog about random stuff all the time, so why not just do that right now. So that's exactly what I did (thank you, Eli)....

Four....
Jobs I've had....My first job was feeding the animals on our neighbor's farm. And yes, I know how hillbilly that sounds- Waitress, at Sterling's Restaurant in the teeny tiny town that I loved in Florida for about three years- CNA, at the nursing home in the town I grew up in for about five years- Office Assistant, now! Places I've lived.... Indiana, born and moved back to. Tennessee, raised, moved, then moved back. Alabama, for about six months. Florida, for around three years. Movies I love...Fight Club, best movie ever! What's Eating Gilbert Grape, hello Leo and Johnny! Nightmare on Elm Street, so scary! Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, amazing!! 

Makes me laugh....Trying to tell any story. Ever. Miles Teller telling any story joke. Aziz Ansari and/or Dane Cook. Teenagers falling on their asses. Yeah, mean, but hilarious and you know it. Books...Wuthering Heights. Anything by Teresa Medeiros. Pride and Prejudice. (And just for a little secret for y'all, I read the- Fifty Shades of Grey series. I guess you could call it a "guilty pleasure"). Foods....Tacos. Candy. Potato chips. Oranges and/or grape tomatoes. I know, right? Weird as hell combo. Weird things about me....I can't curl the right side of my hair, only the left. And I'm right handed. I talk during movies and TV shows, but hate it when others do it. I get so deep into my thoughts that I stare off and block everybody out. I can continuously pop my big toes. It serves absolutely no purpose at all. TV shows....Sons of Anarchy. Criminal Minds. The Big Bang Theory. The Following. Places I'd rather be....Ireland. New Zealand. Massachusetts. New Orleans. Just for a couple of weeks to visit, you know.

By the way, I went with Aunt Susi yesterday and had my hair done. I love it! It's a messy/curly kind of thing. I have to put more effort into it, but I still like it. You can't see the red in it in this picture, but trust me it's there. Plus, I watched a couple of good movies this weekend- The Family and Stuck in Love. I will literally watch anything with Logan Lerman  in it. Honestly, anything. Love him! It's been so damn cold lately!! I'm OVER it! It's been the coldest winter in like 45 years here. Snow, sleet, ice, hail, freezing rain, BLUCK! I'm not even cold natured and I'm freezing. I mean, come on. I can literally feel the hypothermia setting up in my bones! It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment